The Committee reserves the right to modify ticket
prices and event details.
- Ticket price for the Friday monthly gig is
$15 for members and $20 for visitors.
- The price for the Sunday afternoon concert is
$15 for members and for visitors.
- Flyers and posters circulated prior to the events
will show the final details and any revised ticket prices.
- Doors will open 30 minutes before the scheduled start
of the event.
- Free tea or coffee is available at all the events and
for Sunday concerts free light refreshments are usually provided either
during or after the event.
- If you wish to come to an event please contact Jude Brown,our booking lady on 9558 2801 who manages the seating arrangements. Should you arrive having failed to ring, no seating arrangements will have been planned for you.
- For big events, booking tickets is essential particularly if catering is involved. There are also occasions when it may be necessary to give preference to members, and bookings for non-members could be put onto a waiting list.
- For further information about any of the events listed, ring the President Harry Daniels on 9580 2906 or mobile 0422 657 634.
Please note - The Club's Function Room capacity has a limit of 200
to the Peninsula Jazz Club's Home Page